What is Neck Pain?
What Causes Neck Pain?
A pinched nerve in the neck can cause pain and soreness in other parts of the body, including muscle soreness in the neck, the top of the shoulders, or shoulder blades. More than this, you could experience pain in the arms, hands, or in the form of headaches.
Other Causes Include:
- Muscle strains
- Trauma or injury to the muscles, tendons, or ligaments
- Herniated cervical disc
What are the Symptoms of Neck Pain?
What Are My Treatment Options for Neck Pain?
When severe neck pain strikes, it can be difficult to focus on completing the simplest everyday tasks. Dr. Callewart and his skilled team of professionals understand how pain affects the body. We are ready to address your neck pain issues with sophisticated treatment plans developed to meet your specific needs and provide significant relief from severe neck pain.
Some common neck pain treatments are:
- Micro Discectomy / Laminectomy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Cervical Posterior Fusion
- Epidural Steroid Injections
Frequently Asked Questions About Neck Pain
1. What are typical underlying causes of neck pain?
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Cervical Radiculopathy